The Yoga Light Studio welcomes all students to the studio, even if you’ve never practiced yoga before!
- One of our Yoga Advisors at the front desk can assist you in selecting the best class for you if you are not certain.
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the start of class to register with the studio, to sign the studio waiver, and to familiarize yourself with the facilities.
- What to bring: Mat, water, towel – Mats and towels are available to rent at the studio, $2 per item.You can use the studio’s filtered water tap to fill your water bottle. Beverages and snacks are available to purchase.
- What to wear: We suggest that you wear light and comfortable clothing, similar to what you would wear for an indoor exercise class.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot, so please leave your shoes at the entrance of the studio in the space provided.
We look forward to meeting you!