Beginning September 2023|
Yoga Light Studio
200 Hour Yoga Intensive and Foundational Teacher Training Program
Learn more about yoga, go deeper into your practice, and share yoga with those around you! In Studio & Online
Time & Location
Beginning September 2023
Yoga Light Studio, 51 Jevlan Dr #2, Woodbridge, ON L4L 8C2, Canada
Yoga Light Studio’s next 200 HR Yoga Intensive & Teacher Training Program is scheduled to start soon! If you are interested in learning more about yoga, from experienced & reputable faculty, going deeper into your practice, or in sharing yoga with those around you, then this training is for you.
Why Choose Yoga Light's Teacher Training?
We are the only yoga school in the GTA which provides all of the following:
- All manuals/learning materials, which includes over 200 pages of content.
- Guaranteed teaching opportunities at the studio.
- Comprehensive curriculum, and practical courses that will help you enhance your own personal practice even if you don't plan to teach, but also will as prepare you for a career of teaching if you do.
- Spacious and comfortable learning environment right at the studio. Online option available.
- Top faculty; each having experience in their respective disciplines for 10-30 years, and prior experience in Yoga Teacher Trainings - please see our faculty page for more details.
- Yoga Alliance Certified program; tax receipts provided for deduction of tuition costs (T2202A).
- Practical experience teaching classes, assisting and observing.
- Automatic acceptance into our Advanced Training Courses for all graduates.
Other Inclusions at No Extra Cost:
- Unlimited Membership to Yoga Light Studio classes, prior to and throughout the program. (4 month unlimited membership, extra 2-4 months with early bird pricing)
- Free parking, locker rental, mat storage, and WiFi access, as well as snacks, tea and beverages.
- On-going mentorship and access to Yoga Light's expert teaching team for questions, discussions and extra assistance where needed, throughout the entire program and beyond.
- Discounts on memberships/classes, programs and workshops at Yoga Light Studio, including Yoga Light's 300 Hour Program.
- Yoga Origins & History
- Yoga Philosophy
- Subtle Body Anatomy, Chakras
- Yoga Postures/Asana (Proper Alignment, Cuing, Modifications, Benefits, Contradictions)
- Various Styles including Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative
- How To Sequence A Class
- Adjustments (Verbal, Demonstrative, Hands-On)
- Business & Ethics of Teaching Yoga, Getting Started on a Career of Teaching & Opening a Yoga Studio
This training takes place at the studio, however we also accommodate online learning, as all of the training will also be live streamed for online participants. Recordings are also available after each session, four extra review, or to accommodate a missed session. Further details are provided upon registration.
The next 200 Hour tentative course dates for 2023 are as follows:
Course hours are typically
Fridays - 7:15pm - 9:15pm
Saturdays - 1:30pm – 6:30pm
Sundays - 12pm - 6:30pm
The Program comprises additional work outside of these in-studio class times, including written and verbal assignments and presentations, and attending, observing and teaching classes, as well as a written exam. All materials, scheduling and agendas are provided once the program commences.
Scheduling dates are subject to change at any time, although notice will be provided to students if there is any change in schedule. The exact times will be provided upon registration.
4 Month Membership Included
Super Early Bird Pricing:
Register by June 30, 2023, and save $400 and receive an extra month membership! PLUS receive an extra 2 month membership.
Early Bird Pricing:
Register by July 31, 2023, and save $300! PLUS receive an extra month’s membership
Registration is only effective upon acceptance of an application, and payment of tuition in full (or approval of a payment plan). Payment plans are available, please email us at email@example.com for more information.
To apply for our highly reputable program, please send an email with responses to the questions below. You may also set up a free consultation with our Program Director Nancy Salerno, or one of our faculty to meet with us, answer any questions you may have, and/or tour our studio and the training space. To arrange a consultation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name, address, date of birth.
2. Number of years practicing yoga, where, styles practiced.
3. Current or prior employment and education
4. Why do you wish to enroll in our program?
5. Do you plan to teach yoga?
6. Any other information you wish to provide
All applications & a deposit of $600 are due by August 1, 2023 to reserve a spot in the program.
*All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Tax Recipts will be provided for the deduction of tuition costs.
* Regristration is not complete until tuition is paid in full, or payment plans have been approved.