Chair Yoga Teacher Training
Time & Location
This over 30 hour ONLINE training will provide participants with tools and techniques needed to create therapeutic and accessible group yoga classes for those with limited movement, and those experiencing various health issues. Participants will learn how to apply modified yoga poses, breathing practices and meditation techniques to help empower others to feel better in their bodies & minds.
Who is the training for?
This training is ideal for health practitioners, yoga teachers and students looking to deepen their practice, recreation therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, manual therapists, group fitness instructors, support workers and anyone who works with individuals with limited mobility.
· 3 live training hours online, on each of the specified dates.
- Access to over 60+ high definition educational videos and tutorials (lifetime access)
- 30 plus hours of training: 6 hours prerecorded content and 24 hours of live virtual seminars (recordings will be made available)
- Two 1-on-1 private coaching sessions with Natalie
- Personal coaching and mentorship
- Access to Natalie's monthly virtual classes for the duration of the program*
Date: Coming Soon!
$1199 +HST (Regular Price)
$899 +HST (If paid in full by September 20, 2021.)
"This workshop is open to all serious students. As well, it is part of Yoga Light Studio’s 300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training Program, and all participants will receive 25 contact hours and 2 non-contact hours towards this certification, upon completion of the training. These hours can also be used towards Yoga Alliance Continuing Education hours.”