New Dates Coming Soon|
Inversions, Arm Balances, and Flowing Between Postures With Sheldon Shannon
Time & Location
New Dates Coming Soon
Vaughan, 51 Jevlan Dr #2, Woodbridge, ON L4L 8C2, Canada
Understand the proper alignment and muscle engagement necessary for inversions and arm balances including Handstand, Pincha Mayurasana (Forearm Balance), and more. Participants will learn:
- Proper alignment, and how to cultivate stable and strong shoulders as well as how to awaken the abdominal muscles.
- The foundational principles of any arm balance, starting from the basics, and moving to some of the more advanced arm balances of third series ashtanga yoga.
- Various drills that participants can use to supplement a regular yoga practice.
- How the strength and awareness cultivated in this session translates to other aspects of practice, on and off the mat.
- New tips and tricks that will help access advanced inversions and arm balances, including core exercises with twists, and shoulder stability exercises that can be done during any Vinyasa flow.
(8 credit Hours for YTT 300)
EXCHANGE: $240 + HST